Please Read

kyleposte

i am rely butt hurt right now i had slams for the chrismas thing and got rdmed with them so erston joined the server and tried spawning me one but i could use it but when i tried to inv it it would disappear and it was not in my inv so sugar i was hoping some how i could get 1 more slam in my bank or inv some how thx and can you unban my account from the forms i was permed after the number thing this is Bosco the rely annoying dog thing that you dont rely like but it would mean alot if you could help me out  :heart:

• Like 1

Dunno why he banned you, but that is strange that it disappears from your inventory.

Weapons I spawned in for other players as refunds never disappeared out of their inventories.

i am rely butt hurt right now i had slams for the chrismas thing and got rdmed with them so erston joined the server and tried spawning me one but i could use it but when i tried to inv it it would disappear and it was not in my inv so sugar i was hoping some how i could get 1 more slam in my bank or inv some how thx and can you unban my account from the forms i was permed after the number thing this is Bosco the rely annoying dog thing that you dont rely like but it would mean alot if you could help me out  :heart:

I think you should get your items back, that's unfair that you lost a limited time item to a scumbag who joined the server to rdm.

Dunno why he banned you, but that is strange that it disappears from your inventory.

Weapons I spawned in for other players as refunds never disappeared out of their inventories.

Slams were removed I think. Therefore any shipments are remnants waiting to be spawned as errors and therefore deleted.

Slams were removed I think. Therefore any shipments are remnants waiting to be spawned as errors and therefore deleted.

no they are not removed i had 6 of them and i could use them and holster them i only have one left now and 2 soon once we get this sorted out

Slams are HL2 weapons arn't they?

SLAMS are HL2 Weapons and work 100% fine.

They just disappear when inventoried after I spawned them in for Bosco.

But the ones he originally had are able to be inventoried. It's weird.