Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My name is Matthew Trump and I am here to make downtown great again.

 

When I get elected as the corrupt, my plans are to make this community as safe as possible, which means getting rid of all these lizards.

 

My plans are to trap these lizards at the fountain and make a wall, which the lizard king is going to pay for.  Also, any lizard roaming the streets will be either put to death by our proud community or be trapped at the fountain.

 

So...

 

Vote for me to become the corrupt and together we can make downtown safe again.

 

 

P.S I am talking about any player model that invovles a lizard!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1502-the-lizard-community/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...