hey, gang. Its time to get nice and toasty by the fire with your old pappy, Narf.
I really like this server, and I have really mastered everything that you can master in it (except abusing my administrator privilages, thats blacknoba's job).
But when you master everything, there is really nothing else you can do other than just fuck around. I resort to micspam.
Micspam is when, well, you really fuck with peoples ears.
Its my art, and I'm going to teach you all my greatest secret:
HOW TO ACTUALLY FUCKING DO IT
so first you want to NOT use stereo mix at all costs, because it is useless and it is pretty fucking awful (it echos everything that goes on on your computer)
then once you become a grade A pussy slayer by not doing that you can start actually preparing to micspam.
ok here are the real steps;
1. have a phone you cheap shit
2. go to any department store and pick up a decent auxiliary cord (aka AUX cord) that has an ok length (like enough to have your phone in a decent location when you are playing different songs).
3. Head to your computer. where else would you go you fucking retard?
5. plug that shit into your phone and your computer like so;
[video=youtube]
29. turn on your phone.
1999999999999999999999999999999999999999. start playin those phat beets yo
you are now a fucking disappointment
good job.
:heart: - Narf
-edit- there also is this annoying command that keeps your mic on called
+voicerecord
it may help