T2 Loot

Zesty

Could we make T2's drop Mini-Printer Tokens, Metal Tokens, Tree Tokens, and Enchantment Tokens? It's almost impossible to get mini-printer tokens unless going for them on purpose, and its a really poor idea to buy tree/metal tokens when you could just buy the processor token at 20 quest coins. And all the tokens mentioned above don't break the game in anyway, mini-printers make such a low amount of money, metal and tree tokens give 50 of its specified material, and their only use is crafting, and most of the crafting recipes make you lose money.

Bring T2 Token Drops, or At least let them drop the low-tier tokens.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

They used to have all that shit. Kinda lame that they don't anymore.

I used to grind lootboxes daily, that was pretty much the only thing I did on the server. I'd spend tens of millions a day, just selling tokens and buying more crates. But to be honest, 100k for a T2 Crate is a waste of money these days. Sure, you could get lucky and get blowtorches or Howls but if you don't get those, you wasted 100k to get like 20k worth of shit. Big bummer x12.

+1

yeah, It was pretty great, and kept the token economy flowing, now its so hard to get tokens.