Weapons Firerate Bug

Saiko

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

So i brought up this topic during the last community meeting, Sugar said that the RPM has nothing to do with firerate and its based off of the enchantment. In this video I pull out my epic jugg mini, this gun was a total beast before the first weapons update. Now its complete doo doo, the rpm of the jugg mini is around 1400, then i pull out my m4a1 leggy with 1000RPM to show that the m4a1 (1000rpm) shoots faster than my jugg mini (1400rpm)

How to reproduce:

Test the RPM on any epic or leggy guns and im sure you will be able to tell a difference. I had 4 complain about this issue yesterday.

+1 

I have a 1539 legendary jugg mini that shoots like to its default speed but my 1579 shoots as it should and a 1100 legendary hk416 that used to shoot fast but shoots slower than it did  very sad 😞

Edited by jillianx

Enchanted guns have seemed to have break, but I do not think this is the case. I have times where my enchanted guns work and my enchanted guns do not just depending on the day I use it or some shit it seems to be completely random.

24 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

Something went brr with the update recently. Enchanted weapons only have 3 different possible firerates now or something according to Sugar.

The thing is tho, before that update this jugg mini was so freakin good, and now its dog shit. Now 75% of my guns dont shoot the same at all 😞