perma bans

FloobyGoober

9 minutes ago, FloobyGoober said:

I believe if  someone is permed banned and is confirmed that there not coming back that there should be an auction or a giveaway with there inventory including there money that they have on the account

Nah no one gon get my chem barrels

Dont think having a fresh start from a perma ban means losing almost every item you had before your ban. Staff also shouldn't even be involved with their inventory. Pretty sure it would mean that they change their ways if they were toxic, or breaking rules a ton. If they were perma'd for a legitimate reason without any way to get unbanned then let those items be locked away forever instead of inflating the economy. Also regarding what jewann said, that will only make the rich not spread it around.

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

1 hour ago, USN peepoo said:

Dont think having a fresh start from a perma ban means losing almost every item you had before your ban. Staff also shouldn't even be involved with their inventory. Pretty sure it would mean that they change their ways if they were toxic, or breaking rules a ton. If they were perma'd for a legitimate reason without any way to get unbanned then let those items be locked away forever instead of inflating the economy. Also regarding what jewann said, that will only make the rich not spread it around.

I mean, if you get Perma'd, then unless you have a good reason, they won't be unbanned. 

TitsRP economy is fucked. Like severely fucked. For example. Back when I joined the server. VIP tokens were 2.5 mil, Proc tokens were 250k and if we wanted to sell in game cash it was 1 mil=$1 USD. (Compared to what it was when selling ingame for IRL was banned it was up to 3.5mil for every $1 USD)

Let it stay on the account. More money means more inflation. More inflation means shittier economy. Ever since Christmas of last year VIP tokens were fucked. And T3 loot box drops didn’t help when the Suga Shop was implemented. 

With no really fun way to spend lots of money in a short time span without it fucking over the people who don’t base it will just get worse. This just speeds up that decline.

As for Dan. That’s untrue. Most people are given second and sometimes even third chances. It’s really and truly hard to be removed removed from the community entirely.

The economy needs an overhaul whenever possible to get players to want to keep playing and something better than just general accessories or OP guns. (I also had an idea for a CC rework as well but that’d be changing so much in such little time it might be too much to even talk about here) 

6 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Let it stay on the account. More money means more inflation

With my idea, there is a net loss of money in the economy, and its basically just another form of gambling. Gambling rework should be coming soon tho, so it might not really matter.