Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tier 3 lootboxes. In my opinion, the loot in them SUCKS right now. Every time I decide to open one, I get bullshit. So I just permanently sell them now. I think there should be a very high chance to get ATLEAST 2 million worth of items out of one. The reason I say that is because im able to sell them for 2 million each. Anyone else agree?

also where the heck did proc tokens go? were they removed from the loot pool? if proc tokens were added into tier 3 crates, it would be soooo much better! 

 

I don't even know why they go for 2 million if the loot pool is so bad, am I missing something here? 

Edited by dink
added last part
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14226-tier-3-lootboxes-loot-pool/
Share on other sites

Im pretty sure tokens are suppose to be in tier 3's but I never see them. Also there is a good amount of junk that just shouldn't be in these high tier crates. (Baby grenades,Armor guns,Heal guns ect). I think t3's should be buffed to make it worth your time grinding for the leaderboard. 

  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mori said:

Im pretty sure tokens are suppose to be in tier 3's but I never see them. Also there is a good amount of junk that just shouldn't be in these high tier crates. (Baby grenades,Armor guns,Heal guns ect). I think t3's should be buffed to make it worth your time grinding for the leaderboard. 

Glad to see someones on the same page as me

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...