Tier 3 Lootboxes loot pool

dink

Tier 3 lootboxes. In my opinion, the loot in them SUCKS right now. Every time I decide to open one, I get bullshit. So I just permanently sell them now. I think there should be a very high chance to get ATLEAST 2 million worth of items out of one. The reason I say that is because im able to sell them for 2 million each. Anyone else agree?

also where the heck did proc tokens go? were they removed from the loot pool? if proc tokens were added into tier 3 crates, it would be soooo much better! 

I don't even know why they go for 2 million if the loot pool is so bad, am I missing something here? 

Edited by dink
added last part

Im pretty sure tokens are suppose to be in tier 3's but I never see them. Also there is a good amount of junk that just shouldn't be in these high tier crates. (Baby grenades,Armor guns,Heal guns ect). I think t3's should be buffed to make it worth your time grinding for the leaderboard. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mori said:

Im pretty sure tokens are suppose to be in tier 3's but I never see them. Also there is a good amount of junk that just shouldn't be in these high tier crates. (Baby grenades,Armor guns,Heal guns ect). I think t3's should be buffed to make it worth your time grinding for the leaderboard. 

Glad to see someones on the same page as me

Just now, ajax5206 said:

just remove talismans and the tier 3s will actually feel like tier 3s

I completely agree, talis belong in tier 1 and 2. When I see a tali pop up in a t3 crate i get salty as heck

i remember when lootcrates first came out me and my friend bought like 100+ each of tier 2s

dude that shit was so fun.

a newbie would load in and id say come here and lead him to a room full of guns and random junk

• Like 1