Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

White Crow Ze Mustafar Nugget

Your Steam ID

STEAM ID 76561198170307107

Why were you banned or warned?

I got vote banned for rdmX2

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Because it was a false vote ban id like to be put through a sit the first time I had a bounty on this guy and then he need to get me back because he was mad that I killed him I'm pretty sure there were staff online aswell please revoke his vip

Who warned/banned you?

I got vote banned

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 hour

all the evidince i have is the vote ban so but i will tell you he was a cop class and he persued me the after i killed him then i killed him again thats when the vote ban happened please bring this man to justice

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14171-ergent-please-read/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...