Video on another server, Maybe Suggestions to this server.

Cullen

Fixed videos.

That's superiorservers. They are the most popular server in Gmod as of right now (I think). They are on a whole other level. They have 3+ very determined developers so the content they can create is both insane and relatively fast. They really know what they're doing.

While I only watched 1 minute of the video, the only thing I saw was the RT cam which is possible to add. It just baffles me that a server can be so tame and have so much RP with 80+ people.

I was so super curious if they had custom classes because I didn't see one in the video but I ended up on their rules page and it was so nicely formatted in terms of having all classes of each kind in one section. Something we had but people like having the stupid amount of fuckload of useless rules we have.

Off topic..but yea, they really are something else.

They have a trello, api, their forums are clean, their forums is not plagued with memes, their forums have actually discussions and of course their server is baller. Plus we use their PLib library which helps not only client fps but server performance but a poop load. They are basically the gods of gmod

Fixed videos.

That's superiorservers. They are the most popular server in Gmod as of right now (I think). They are on a whole other level. They have 3+ very determined developers so the content they can create is both insane and relatively fast. They really know what they're doing.

While I only watched 1 minute of the video, the only thing I saw was the RT cam which is possible to add. It just baffles me that a server can be so tame and have so much RP with 80+ people.

I was so super curious if they had custom classes because I didn't see one in the video but I ended up on their rules page and it was so nicely formatted in terms of having all classes of each kind in one section. Something we had but people like having the stupid amount of fuckload of useless rules we have.

They have a trello, api, their forums are clean, their forums is not plagued with memes, their forums have actually discussions and of course their server is baller. Plus we use their PLib library which helps not only client fps but server performance but a poop load. They are basically the gods of gmod

Honestly, I am expecting no one to watch the whole video because it's almost a half an hour of video. 

So, Here is a summary of the video ...

The things that surprised me was that:

• They have 100+ people on that server and that server for some reason isn't toxic
  • The server runs really smooth
  • Some of the average commands like dropmoney, place a hit on someone, ects are all in the F4 menu
  • The camera runs with the TV
  • People actually sell property for a lot of money
  • The staff are fucking gods compared to us, except Neko.  I am talking about speed
  • The Radios work in small areas, however they are crystal clear when it comes to sound
  • There is a Hunger system, which makes the cook job really useful
  • A Mortal Combat event, Which is an area that is secluded to the map and it's basically a free-for-all and whoever is the last one standing win.  I believe the last one standing wins money.

That is most of what I've experience throughout the video, and yes I don't think most of these things are going to happen because you are one man.  However, I believe some of these things you could do, like the radio (was on previously, but was removed) and maybe the hunger system.  I also think, you should add this Mortal combat event because it's really fun. Like I said in the subject of this thread they are just suggestions.

Fixed videos.

Honestly, I am expecting no one to watch the whole video because it's almost a half an hour of video. 

So, Here is a summary of the video ...

The things that surprised me was that:

• They have 100+ people on that server and that server for some reason isn't toxic
  • The server runs really smooth
  • Some of the average commands like dropmoney, place a hit on someone, ects are all in the F4 menu
  • The camera runs with the TV
  • People actually sell property for a lot of money
  • The staff are fucking gods compared to us, except Neko.  I am talking about speed
  • The Radios work in small areas, however they are crystal clear when it comes to sound
  • There is a Hunger system, which makes the cook job really useful
  • A Mortal Combat event, Which is an area that is secluded to the map and it's basically a free-for-all and whoever is the last one standing win.  I believe the last one standing wins money.

That is most of what I've experience throughout the video, and yes I don't think most of these things are going to happen because you are one man.  However, I believe some of these things you could do, like the radio (was on previously, but was removed) and maybe the hunger system.  I also think, you should add this Mortal combat event because it's really fun. Like I said in the subject of this thread they are just suggestions.

I have been noticing the staff thing the past couple days. We seriously need to step up our game. What I mean by this is possibly having a staff faction created, for example the hobo faction has an agenda in the top left. We can have an agenda as well (this would help with staff-wide messages. Another thing is that some staff don't even do their jobs, we need to stop fooling around RPing and start taking some sits. I have seen people that just ignore the job and RP solely instead, not naming names (Neko doesn't count because he's not obligated to do sits). We need to have a Head Admin online, or a Superadmin for that matter, online in order to boost morale. People work harder if they know that they can be punished or rewarded for doing their job. Another thing is that we also have to think about the staff who want to RP, if you are thinking, "Hey, this isn't a job, I'm not obligated to go to sits and I will go when I feel like it." Then what's the point of your staff powers? Are you just using them to benefit yourself? We finally need to log "claim cases" from the admin call addon in order to further motivate people. Finally going along with the Head Admin/Superadmin online thing, people not doing their jobs need to be demoted in order to make room for the people who actually want to be a staff. Thanks for reading, sorry if I missed something, writing this in the middle of science.

I completely agree with you Blac, I was on the other day and there were about 1-12 staff on  myself. Only 3 or 4 of them were taking sits... 3 or 4... Including myself... Are you serious? And as I was saying "guys come on, we are a bit overwelmed right now and youre just sitting there..." And then I go and see one of them advert counter! Wth is this!? We really need to improve this. It's getting ridiculous

I completely agree with you Blac, I was on the other day and there were about 1-12 staff on  myself. Only 3 or 4 of them were taking sits... 3 or 4... Including myself... Are you serious? And as I was saying "guys come on, we are a bit overwelmed right now and youre just sitting there..." And then I go and see one of them advert counter! Wth is this!? We really need to improve this. It's getting ridiculous

Exactly, like I can understand taking a break for a minute and raiding or RPing for a minute. But being a complete and utter autist, running around the map and countering everything you see, whilst admin calls are blaring, that just sickens me. If you applied, you NEED to take responsibility. One last thing, this my sound utterly retarded at first glance, but thoroughly think about it for a moment, I think Admins (not mods) should be able to setrank (DON'T YOU HIT THAT HOME BUTTON, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, FINISH READING). I have used ULX for a server that I ran before and restrictions can be set on the ranks that someone can set people too. I think it should be made so that Admins can setrank to user, vip, tmod, and mod (maybe not mod). I honestly think this will go along with what I was saying above, about the added threat of a potential punishment if someone is not doing their job. Just think about it Sugar, like I'm literally saying this as a Moderator, someone who it could affect, and not an Admin who would thoroughly benefit from this.

Exactly, like I can understand taking a break for a minute and raiding or RPing for a minute. But being a complete and utter autist, running around the map and countering everything you see, whilst admin calls are blaring, that just sickens me. If you applied, you NEED to take responsibility. One last thing, this my sound utterly retarded at first glance, but thoroughly think about it for a moment, I think Admins (not mods) should be able to setrank (DON'T YOU HIT THAT HOME BUTTON, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, FINISH READING). I have used ULX for a server that I ran before and restrictions can be set on the ranks that someone can set people too. I think it should be made so that Admins can setrank to user, vip, tmod, and mod (maybe not mod). I honestly think this will go along with what I was saying above, about the added threat of a potential punishment if someone is not doing their job. Just think about it Sugar, like I'm literally saying this as a Moderator, someone who it could affect, and not an Admin who would thoroughly benefit from this.

Admins don't need to set ranks. The VIP vendor is there for a reason. Giving the ability for staff members to punish other staff members opens up everyone to be the next Silent Commando. Plus I don't even know who our admins are or if they play.

If a staff member is not helping even when being told to, report them with either chat / video evidence and they will be demoted and replaced. I love reports but I usually will never bother to reply to any of them if it's like "HE NOCLIP ABUSED, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES, PLS BAN". Context is everything.

Alt-Account and family share it with your main account. That's what you do.

I've been thinking. I liked Evocity better. Sure we aren't switching maps ever again, but that week was the best I had on this server. This server really turned into pure plague over September, and that's when it got boring for me.

I feel burned out with my job and was seriously considering asking Sugar to set me to VIP for a week or two just to catch a break from the constant sits that turn my insides into the Black Death. I don't know if I want to do that. I want to do my job, but it gets quite frustrating when that's all I do.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to quit, but I want to help this place stay idiot free.

Admins don't need to set ranks. The VIP vendor is there for a reason. Giving the ability for staff members to punish other staff members opens up everyone to be the next Silent Commando. Plus I don't even know who our admins are or if they play.

If a staff member is not helping even when being told to, report them with either chat / video evidence and they will be demoted and replaced. I love reports but I usually will never bother to reply to any of them if it's like "HE NOCLIP ABUSED, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES, PLS BAN". Context is everything.

Yeah I guess. Kendall, Sirlepepe, Cullen, President and I were trolling on different DarkRP servers and out of nowhere Silent Commando PMs pepe asking him if we want to play CS:GO with him.