[Changelog] DarkRP Server

TitsRP

May 20th Changelog

Saving, camera fixes and more!

• You can now save and load outfits
  • Outfits will be removed on a job change
  • Increased draw distance on outfits by 2.5x
  • Reworked backend to make the system not exploitable in any means, server checks everything
  • Angles are more easy to use and are by default closer to the parented bone
  • Camera system reworked, you can now revolve, zoom and change some camera functions to make placing items more precise

May 22nd Changelog

• Fixed some errors with clothing in regards to selecting pieces
  • Rotating the misc items will go with the angle and not reset it
  • Fixed being uncuffed and having "Move to get out" on your screen
  • Fixed [CUFFED] on players that are not cuffed
  • Added an anonymous advert with /anon messaghere
  • Fixed some masked related stuff
  • Fixed it so if you do not have a valid bone on your model, it will say so in your chat
  • Changed how cooldowns work for raiding and heisting
  • Fixed K9 Police Model
  • Walking out of the PD will unarrest you, if you're arrested
  • Fixed the nonlethal m4 for sure
  • Optimization in some hook related business

May 23rd Changelog

• More overriding of default functions, sever performance should be even better
  • Added a delay to lightsaber thinks, may be some janky stuff going on until we find a replacement
  • Fixed clothing to have synced tables
  • Removed some weedzones and all of them are now overrided to prevent some issues, I will probably fully remake this addon in the future since my strategy was so wonky
  • Possibly fixed Opium physobject
  • Safety checks to being cuffed

May 24th Changelog

The removal of lightsabers. If you are confused, upset or have no idea what I am talking about or why I am removing lightsabers, information is here https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=2325

• Lightsabers have been removed get reader for better server performance + client performance
  • Added 7 new weapons with different stats than regular CSS weapons to keep things fresh.
  • More safety checks on clothing

The 7 new weapons are:

[Pistol] P99 Nighthawk http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299392401

[Pistol] Masteba 6 Unica http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237014237

[Rifle] M1 Carbine http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685707257

[LMG] M27 IAR http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685738045

[sMG] Vector http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682702716

[sMG] KAC PDW-S http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682399986

[sniper] Remington R7000 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679247426

These weapons are available for anyone to use and will be on the market for gundealers and blackmarket dealers to sell.

May 25th Changelog

• Fixed Remington 700 sounds
  • Vector can ADS, mag decreased to 25, damage slightly reduced
  • Revolver damage increased
  • LMG can ADS
  • Increased PDW-S damage + fixed ADS
  • Fixed some clothes errors again

Judging by how much I get done today, printers may be finished and ready to go.

May 28th Changelog

New printers and some other stuff. I had plans for different printers but based upon the feedback from the "yay or nay" you guys don't like to manage your printers of ways of making money, even in the slightest. That's upsetting because then what is the point of the game? You just sit in your base for 8 hours a day waiting for money to come in front of you which to me sounds like a loooooooooad of fun. /s This is why we can't have nice things. But to be fair, I never asked why you hated the other printers. I assumed you hated them because they were just "there" and you couldn't do anything with them. Maybe you just hate them because they didn't print you 10000 mil every 2 seconds.

Either way, here are the new printers coming in for tomorrow's update. The screenshot makes them look pretty bad but they look better in game.

CyRgIGx.png

From left to right you have

• Mutli Printer - Prints keys for unboxing and money. Prints 1.15k by default up to a max of 1.45k per print at the max level of 15
  • Cheap Printer - A printer specifically made just for newer players. Cost 1k by default, prints $195 up to a max of $345 at level 15
  • Auto Printer, originally named as the Noob Printer but switched off to clam myself - A printer that doesn't have a chance to blow up, doesn't use upgrades and does have a little gui for it's internal upgrades. Does not level up. Costs 7.5k by default, prints $500 by default up to a max of $640 with max upgrades.

Other printer stats and information:

• Multiprinter and cheap printer have a 1 / 100 chance to blow up every print. A failsafe will prevent this but also destroy the failsafe
  • When a printer levels up, it will increase it's stats by 3%. This means a printer can be up to 45% more efficient.
  • Multiprinter and cheap printer will level up randomly. Every time it levels up, the harder it is to reach the next level
  • Multiprinter and cheap printer will run out of battery every 10 - 15 prints or every 20 - 30 minutes
  • Multiprinter with an overclocker will print around 39k every hour at level 1 making you 8x worth the printer cost
  • Cheap Printer with an overclocker will print around 7k every hour at level 1, making you 7x worth the printer cost
  • Auto Printer with full upgrades will print around 21k every hour making you 3x worth the priner cost, but it never blows up

The circle printers which we have now will print around 33k every hour and you can have 2 of them so 66k per hour. This means with all 3 printers you're making 67k per hour not even fully upgraded but you may have to maintain some...a little bit.

Some other changelog things

• You can move the police menu's around your screen
  • Police now have 100 armor instead of 200
  • Door busting by gunfire has been disabled and the rebel has had their sledgehammer replaced. Sledgehammer has an increased price
  • Optimized and cleaned up both WeedZone's code and prevented insane delays in planting. To give you some insight, the code it was using before to plant was 83 lines, now it's only 3 lines of code. The zone's code to check the seed was 67 lines of code, now it's only 4.
  • Fixed some weapon code such as the blundergat and the spiderman gun
  • You can also now call the police with your trusty phone
  • Nerfed Master Sword
  • Added !workshop

May 30th Changelog

I thought about a way to stop people from: leaving when they have printers, getting more than the usual amount of printers and ect. I think this method will work just fine and will prevent a lot of distress calls for "He ragequited and I couldn't get his stuff"

• Printers, bitminers and processors are now tied to your steamid. Leaving the server will still have them present but rejoining will not allow you to spawn more until your equipment is blown up or retrieved by you.
  • Cop menu has painted buttons
  • Printers now show information to the person pickup up the money, not the owner, my bad
  • Printers now have a draw distance for their 3d2d screens
  • Printers store your name, no more "Unknown"
  • Removed Bitminers Light

Also make sure to vote on the newest poll for "What to do next". As of right now, I am experimenting with a lightweight HUD since like I said "If you take out your camera, you will gain a decent amount of frames".

To show this: FPS with HUD

Znk159e.png

FPS Without HUD

LtmoaQV.png

Our current hud takes around .034 - 0.041 seconds to render each frame which is not too good. The HUD I am currently making takes around .006 - .0018 seconds to render each frame which is a whole lot better than the current one. I will try to make it the best I can and the least intrusive that I can but the more rectangles, them more amount of time it takes to render. I will see what I can do though.

June 4th Changelog

The final features for the homeland update are almost done, I haven't had much time to work on it for the past 2 - 3 days but it will most likely be finished tomorrow  The changelog is actually pretty big and hopefully this will entice some more interesting gameplay and even better FPS. Here is the changelog for tomorrow which just includes some bug / exploit fixes

• Mods / Admins no longer bypass the prop blacklist
  • Adv Dupe will check if you're copying a blacklisted prop
  • Adv Dupe will check if you're spawning a blacklisted prop (hopefully this works, I didn't test it lol)
  • Override default spawning implementation to specifically check if the model you're spawning in, to make sure it's not on the list

Homeland Security Update

The first iteration of some new features. I would of been able to get a lot more done but unfortunately the tides turned the past few days. Only thing is, it wasn't a bad thing. Thankfully the guy who decided to take a swing at us was nice and didn't destroy the server when he had 100% control over everything. He was also nice enough to say the one thing I needed to know in order to help prevent thing like this in the future. I will quote "don't have your MySQL password as a password you use for your own accounts either, especially when it's sitting around in a plaintext file on your web server." I know jack shit about web security but I was able to learn some of the things NOT to do. These issues are now fixed (I hope). Plus I would just like to point out that the addon I theorized as being the culprit in the admin / mod section actually was, it was dumb of me to not look into it more.

Keep in mind, this update was kinda rushed so I didn't have a whole lot of time to test everything. Please report any bugs or exploits on the forums and they will most likely be fixed for the next reset. If you also don't see something in the server but you see it here, it will also most likely be added for the next reset.

Some New things and Fixes:

• You no longer have to call raid and there is also no cooldown for raiding
  • You now have to call heist in advert since not calling it can lead to some issues
  • Calling the police will show your location and what you called for
  • Calling for backup will show your location and that you called for backup
  • Crafting is now availible, this is how you make most equipment. There are over 25 things to craft as of right now
  • You can now harvest trees, mine rocks and gather some unknown chemicals. These materials will be used for crafting or for selling
  • Some equipment you can craft include: Door sheilds, health and armor recharger, door alarms,basic melee weapons, printer upgrades and explosives
  • You no longer get a phone from spawning, you can get one in the PD though along with a few other things
  • Planting and harvesting $$ nerfed ever so slightly
  • Updated TMySQL
  • Updated inventories

Fixes:

• Shooting while cuffed is impossible, I think?
  • Nonlethal M4 speed is fixed again, maybe
  • More than one police call will render all players calling
  • Cuffing uses lerp for smoother animations

FPS Improvements:

• New HUD allows a dynamic HUDPaint for patchprotect ownership
  • New basic hud has been implemented that takes more than 50% less time to compute
  • Itemstore Bank text draw has been recoded for distance
  • Shadowknife has had it's janky effect remove + changed knife on Hitman
  • Removed some unnecessary bone attachment functions in the CS base

Server Improvements:

• Recoded how ULX Gag works

Security Improvements:

I won't go into detail but this goes to show that everyone fucks up. This was my fuckup indead. You just have to learn from it and move on.

• Ditched using 1 db account for all tables
  • Ditched using the same password I made when I was 11 for absolutely everything DB related
  • Ditched document rooted passwords
  • Ditched RCON

June 7th Changelog

• Fixed some melee weapon sillyness
  • Fixed HUD trace on a NULL entity
  • Fixed medkit from crafting
  • Fixed not removing the extra ammo HUD
  • Fixed door ram not knocking down props as police
  • Multirender screen won't popup if you already have cores enabled
  • Trees and rocks won't move
  • Fixed HUD Armor
  • Added PD screen in main lobby