Jump to content

Recommended Posts

February 28th Changelog

 

  • Fixed not dropping money on death. That was my bad
  • Fixed the repair tool not repairing wheels
  • Updated Wiki for once (NO LIE)
  • Cleanup of workshop packs for a faster join
  • Fixing of terrorist weapons / change
  • Added tow truck
  • Fixed CP menu for switching menus
  • If you're wanted, you are not safe in the safe zone
  • Fixed bank one last time
  • Added a license checker for CP along with some easy access tools
  • Huge clientside optimization
  • Being in cuffs now locks the player
  • Fixed player crashing on join
  • Fishing entities get deleted after 3 minutes
  • Mounted map textures to FastDL
  • You can now see your Black Currency Coins through F1
  • Fixed oil going too far into the ground, my bad
  • Fixed so fining makes you go to jail while cuffed, my bad
  • Fixed some missing pistols from the firearm vendor
  • Nerfed default CSS guns
  • Fixed VCMod seats?
  • Added an Entity Seller
  • Added lockpicks to be craftable
  • Removed being able to take other people's printers due to a forseen exploit. I will fix this later
  • Lowered wanted time to 4 minutes
  • Added bitminers
     

dA1gXqw.jpg

February 29th Changelog

 

  • Fixed up and cleaned up the remaining terrorist guns
  • Fixed money not being subtracting from the entity box..
  • Began work on a new illegal entity, "The Processor"
  • Fixed police inspector swep not displaying correct information for the firearm license
  • Lowered Bitminer output by 33% but decreased price by 10%
  • Lowered Printer output by 15% but decreased price by 5%
  • Lowered oil output by 5%
  • Increased oil time by 6 seconds per tick
  • Increase seed tick by 1 second
  • Mounted HUD Materials for FastDL
  • Turned off Cake's anticheat timeout
  • Fixed printer and miner exploit

Also, depending when VCMod 2 releases, I really want to try a 22 tick server since 16 feels very sluggish, yet it keeps the CPU super low. This means gunplay will have better hit registration and everything should feel relatively smoother in a sense. But it may make us go back to a 16 tick later (if) the player count goes back up.  Also, this changelog is a little less filled with content and fixes due to me having no time. Monday's I am unavailable, yet I will resume normal and daily changelogs on Tuesday. Make sure to post bugs and exploits! It's by far the fastest way to get them fixed. Please do not assume I know something is broken. If I knew, it would be listed in the changelog.

 

I was also thinking of ways to make basing more valuable and more ways to gain XP. I may add a XP printer and this new illegal entity is super cool. I won't share what it does but I know you guys will love it. I also have ideas for making an event system so it spices up gameplay evey 30 - 45 minutes. These events will be automatic and offer rewards to either the whole cop faction, civilian faction or just an individual player. I can also integrate the new clan system when it's finally done to allow clan vs clan to fight for these rewards.

March 1st Changelog

 

Short log due that I couldn't work on the server at all today.

 

  • Updated VCMod to its new and "improved" version (is actually really cool, you guys will enjoy it)
  • Fixed entity box model size
  • Fixed the long and overdue stealth camo bug
  • More clientside optimization
  • Fixed "error" worldmodel for police sweps

March 2nd Changelog

 

De-update-update. Don't even have to say anything.

 

  • Map changed to Downtown
  • Removed all of my systems
  • Removed all NPC's besides the NPC that sells VIP
  • Reverted rules page
  • Added back DB from the day before the update
  • Reverted all VIP Jobs / Job defaults
  • Removed all cars that were added this update
  • Reset all car dealer info (BUT SUGAR I BOUGHT X CAR'S!) Yea, money is back to w/e it was
  • Removed XP System
  • Removed Job NPCS
  • Added F4 menu
  • Added w/e else that was from the last day before this mess
  • Cars don't kill people
  • You don't drop money
  • Pocket Removed
  • All XP functions stripped from existing addons
  • Removed CP system since I can't really see it working in downtown
  • Lowered CC prices for workshop content back down to $15 since it's clear that models don't have a significant impact on anything besides load times.
  • Added back that hideous HUD
  • Removed all FastDL files
  • Force leap makes you jump

This will probably go out in a few hours. Just need to clean up some workshop packs.

March 3rd Changelog

 

  • Fixed VCMod Nevermind, it's not on my end. It's the "live code update" that is freaking it up
  • Fixed some unregistered PD jobs being able to rob the bank
  • Fixed food items for restaurant owner + added back that job
  • Added the entity I was making but then kinda stopped, The Processor. It's like a money printer but prints shipments. Really barebones right now since I was messing with 3D2D screens
  • Cleaned up a bunch of old workshop content
  • I don't even know why I am doing this but added CSGO Knifes to unboxing, all like....109 different variants
  • Added back master sword velocity thing

March 6th Changelog

 

  • Made it significantly harder to get custom weapons or regular guns in general from the processor
  • Added a VIP vendor that sells VIP
  • Added back the rock paper scissors npc to gamble your money away
  • Fixed physgun for printers and bitminers
  • Fixed gravgun for printers and bitminers

March 10th Changelog

 

Clientside / serverside optimization and cleanup since why not

 

  • Removed HUDPaint for safezones
  • Added a check timer for FPP and hitmenu, makes it flash but reduces it's value by 2x-3x
  • Removed setupmove hooks in darkrp weapon base
  • Removed druged player hooks in drug entities
  • Increased think time on meth entities
  • Removed Dlogs think hook
  • Removed modified playerspeed for people being arrested
  • Overrode mouthmoveanimation
  • Added Chattags
  • Bubble Me u Aint me
     

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...