Tiberius Gemellus Posted July 14, 2020 Share Posted July 14, 2020 Friends, Citizens, Subjects, and Adversaries of TitsRP, It will with great sadness I resign from my service as moderator effective immediately. Recently, I was hired onto a lieutenant gubernatorial campaign. As expected, this, coupled with other assignments and projects, has consumed much of my time. Thus leaving little to no time to enjoy the fruits of our community, or engage in protecting it from mass rdmers. While I hesitate to inject dramatic narratives into this letter, I urge the TitsRP community to actively combat racism. Though the internet may serve as a place where censorship dare not go, it should be incumbent upon all members and staff of TitsRP to call out, investigate, and end racist activity and speech. The potential damage and harm to the community outweighs the token of 'free speech' that may be tempting to some. I thank you all for the amazing times, moments of emotional escape, and pureness. I apologize to my colleagues for not serving as long as I had hoped and wish you all the most enjoyable experience possible. Good health and ave, Tiberius Julius Caesar Nero Gemellus 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13966-tiberius-gemellus-resignation/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 14, 2020 Share Posted July 14, 2020 Sad to see ya go m8. Hit me up sometime for a debate I enjoyed having them. 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13966-tiberius-gemellus-resignation/#findComment-94147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiberius Gemellus Posted July 14, 2020 Author Share Posted July 14, 2020 17 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Sad to see ya go m8. Hit me up sometime for a debate I enjoyed having them. OMG, yes! I will definitely take you up on that. Talk soon! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13966-tiberius-gemellus-resignation/#findComment-94149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted July 14, 2020 Share Posted July 14, 2020 You better still send a message every now and then ;-; Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13966-tiberius-gemellus-resignation/#findComment-94150 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted July 14, 2020 Share Posted July 14, 2020 Yeah, good luck, man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13966-tiberius-gemellus-resignation/#findComment-94151 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now