unfair kidnap sweps

Wilhelm Panderino

Category:

Quality of Life

Priority:

Medium

Description:

The Zek detective badge and the Gamer girl bath water sweps do not have a swing animation effectively giving them an unfair advantage over normal kidnap sweps as well as other CC kidnap sweps that all have the same swing animation. So basically pay a bunch of money and you get a swep that does not let ppl know you are trying to kidnap them or even that you were the one who kidnapped them in the first place.

How to reproduce:

On 7/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, USN peepoo said:

+1, all kidnap sweps should have the same animation regardless of its model

Some sweps do not have animations and are simply "props" positioned in the hand of the owner. I believe that is the case here.
I have already stopped added sweps / weapons that do not have actual models because of this and also it's pretty taxing on the server compared to having real world and view models. 

19 hours ago, Rubik said:

Some sweps do not have animations and are simply "props" positioned in the hand of the owner. I believe that is the case here.
I have already stopped added sweps / weapons that do not have actual models because of this and also it's pretty taxing on the server compared to having real world and view models. 

Yea i dont think this is a bug per se but a quality of life thing. Its been this way for years and both of the sweps are HEAPS of money on the cc editor. 

• 2 weeks later...

As of a few months ago I stopped adding sweps / weapons that do not contain actual world/view models. Not only is this harder on the server but issues like this can surface which may provide an unfair RP advantage. I'm going to close this report for now, eventually these sweps will be removed / swapped out by the owner and no more sweps like this will be added.