Crash Recovery :))

Frisco

hecko there gentlemen and "mute females", I have a proposal.

When the claiming of entities was added awhile back it was a great feature, especially for the newer people who are only making use of they're own entities.

However, recently the server has been crashing quite often. 

Now lets get to it, my proposal is that the claiming of entities (pressing e on procs) should stick the ent onto your steamid along with your other entities.

It really fuckin sucks when you spend hundreds of c4 gathering entities just for them to be wiped out by a stinky crash. You worked for them and you should be able to get them back.

Have a great day gentle and "mute females"

I don't in any way shape or form base with any procs at all, but I think if you claimed a proc in any way, it's yours, and you should be able to do !recover in game to get your proc back. This could not be abused after reset, as all entities in any way shape or form are erased permanently (To my understanding) after that occurs. 

+1 In comic sans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This makes a lot of sense as nobody can predict a true crash. I think you should be refunded for your hard work raiding 2 year-olds and the like. Its kind of unintuitive that is isn't a feature to begin with actually.

+1