Jump to content

What category do you fall under?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. What category do you fall under?

    • In School
      11
    • Out of School- Unemployed
      1
    • Out of School- Employed
      9
    • College Student
      4


Recommended Posts

I'm right there with you my dood

 

What do you do? I work with metal recycling


This one of those surveys i gotta do to get my free robux

 

Follow the links exactly how the video does, then subscribe, turn on post notifications, like every video I have made, then check your roblox account, you should’ve been given 3 robux. Comment Like and Subscribe. Peace


im a 15 year old becoming a 4th year hs who tries his best to do the least neccesary

 

I’ve never seen a 15 year old senior, you must be very smart! I was 17 when I was a senior.


I'm also curious on what catagory is the majority of this community

 

Isn’t it interesting?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...