Fuel Posted April 19, 2020 Share Posted April 19, 2020 Explosion is an active player who mass rdms like every day, yet never gets punished. I want him to get the ban hammer tbh because he may have killed like 100000 people in total, and yall didnt do nothing bout it. I demand that explosion gets a perma ban plus a vac ban plus an internet ban plus a computer ban plus a house leaving ban plus a bedroom using plan plus a sitting in a cardboard box using plan This is shitpost, if u are not memelord like me i will pm you the punchline Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13228-report-on-explosion/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
RabbidOwl Posted April 19, 2020 Share Posted April 19, 2020 I fucking hate this guy, he kills me any time I try and ride a train. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13228-report-on-explosion/#findComment-89331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Friendly Canadian Posted April 19, 2020 Share Posted April 19, 2020 Would of been a better Joke if u didn’t say it was a shitpost Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13228-report-on-explosion/#findComment-89333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted April 19, 2020 Author Share Posted April 19, 2020 Would of been a better Joke if u didn’t say it was a shitpost I had to just incase there is any super cereal staff who think its real Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13228-report-on-explosion/#findComment-89337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sea Bear Posted April 19, 2020 Share Posted April 19, 2020 +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13228-report-on-explosion/#findComment-89362 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now