Bladefire Posted February 20, 2016 Share Posted February 20, 2016 Your Steam Name: Bladefire Your ingame name: Bladefire the beyblader Your Steam Profile/SteamID: SteamID - STEAM_0:0:90170269 Link to my profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140606266 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): IndominusRex Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044665670 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42199971 Reasons why you are reporting: Twas a lovely day on the server Titsrp. Everything was going good but everything changed when the fire nation attacked (IndominusRex buying Tmod). He said in chat !noclip. That's fine I said, maybe he is just bringing someone to a sit. This was not the case. I am greeted with IndominusRex Nocliping around the map with no purpose. I walk up to him and say "oi, you can't just noclip around." I wasn't going to make a report as i thought he would realize his mistakes and stop Nocliping around the map. I was sadly mistaken. This is the part that angered me. After I said that to him, he runs away with his noclip powers and does not listen to what I had to say. I told him around 3 times to stop nocliping around but he wouldn't do it Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video of the person you're reporting in action helps too. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628609332 Here is a screenshot of him noclip abusing in spawn, and no he was not helping the dog he simply said lol to something it said. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628608977 Here is the screenshot of him Noclip abusing when I tell him to stop nocliping. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628609135 And heres the part that angered me, he ran away using noclip after I told him to stop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted February 20, 2016 Share Posted February 20, 2016 is he still on? I'm coming on right now, I checked the server and he is in fact on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/#findComment-7092 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 20, 2016 Share Posted February 20, 2016 Yeah he's fucked. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/#findComment-7093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted February 20, 2016 Share Posted February 20, 2016 how is he not warn banned? he had 3 active warns and was still on the server? am spooked Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/#findComment-7094 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DMA]Texashockey2015 Posted February 20, 2016 Share Posted February 20, 2016 Yeah ive been on all day and i saw him buy it hes been abusing all day, he doesn't know the rules. ABUSE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/#findComment-7096 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted February 21, 2016 Share Posted February 21, 2016 I demoted him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1310-report-on-indominusrex/#findComment-7104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts