LeGerbs' Bitcoin Miner Suggestion

LeGerbs

Hey everyone, I was thinking that there could be an addon that would increase the interactivity of the bitcoin mining system. At the current moment you wait for a solid 30 minutes before the miner is full and you cash out then it's done. But what if you could upgrade that bitminer with processors and extra batteries? 

I know most of you are lazy and want the sit on your ass and do nothing method of making cash, but what about an interactive system that rewards for hard work? 

I have personally experienced this addon and it was the best thing to do when I was basing, it gave an adequate amount of cash flow with the right amount of work involved. I think this would motivate more basing and strategic approaches to basing as well. As of currently the only interactive ways to make money that are somewhat worth the time are Printers (only if you raid and have a shit ton) and Meth cooking. 

Let me know what you think about it!

DISCLAIMER: This is not a suggestion to make a lot more cash, just more interactivity within basing.

Here's the link to the addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952741585

We used to use this addon but it crashed the server from time to time because of how it connects its entities with ropes + it causes more of a stress on the server which is solvable.

The crashing is solvable by faking the rope but it may hurt the actual player experience.

After this admin update comes out and I see how much it improved performance, I will definitely think about upgrading bit miners