Overall Leaderboard Rework

Weaponized

I'd like to see a leaderboard that shows:

1. Highest Rank

2. Longest time played for the day

3. Most money in server

Of course there would be more if possible, and it would be cool to see it displayed in the spawn area on a big billboard.

Reason: Because i feel like it would give player's a overall task to try and achieve, trying to be the number one of thoughs, so a rework i believe needs to take place respectfully.

thank you for reading my post, VERY RESPECTFULLY: Mr Smiley

Our leaderboard right now is competitive focused which is why it resets every week to allow people to compete.

Highest Rank: As stated above not sure what you mean to be honest. All the possibilites of this I can think of wouldn't work due to mutliple people or gangs sharing the highest level/rank

Longest Time Played for the Day: Not too bad an idea but it would reset daily so i don't see the point in it really, will probably just cause people to meme on the longest player for having no life or some shit

Most money in server: this would belong to the same player for months on end because of how much they have. Fun fact: this is true for the current richest player, who has been so for the past few months. edit: if u mean the current richest player ONLINE rather than overall, that could be neat sure. Not really worth it's own leaderboard though as it would change constantly

As for a rework of leaderboards sure it could do with some improvements or additions, but we kinda need some ideas from you too fam

Most money in server: this would belong to the same player for months on end because of how much they have. Fun fact: this is true for the current richest player, who has been so for the past few months. edit: if u mean the current richest player ONLINE rather than overall, that could be neat sure. Not really worth it's own leaderboard though as it would change constantly

;)