Temporarily ban people from being CP upon being fired

VoN

As the title says, people can easily switch back to a cop class after they're fired by the mayor or by a hacker. Please make it so they're banned for atleast 10-20 minutes before they're able to switch back. It gets a bit annoying when I fire someone as mayor for being a dickhead, but they're able to just switch back after a minute or two.

There's already a 5 minute timeout. They can't join any CP job including CCs if the mayor fires them. If you use /demote to start a demote vote it only bans them from that specific job.

If this isn't working, something might be broken.

The cooldown is definitely broken, because they can just switch back almost immediately.

There's already a 5 minute timeout. They can't join any CP job including CCs if the mayor fires them. If you use /demote to start a demote vote it only bans them from that specific job.

If this isn't working, something might be broken.

The cooldown is definitely broken, because they can just switch back almost immediately.

Yeah I have noticed this. I fired someone as CP once and like 1 minute later they had a vote up to become Juggernaut.