Levi Ackerman Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 THERES RDM EVERYWHERE HELP ME Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 Sounds pretty normal, if it's late for you I recommend going to sleep in playing in morning. If it's day for you recommend getting on a server based for your timezone. Also, at night it's best to build a base ASAP and chill in it, lock yourself away from trolls. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6745 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 ^^^ Yeah, no point in playing on a server you are not in the same timezone of. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6755 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 ^^^ Yeah, no point in playing on a server you are not in the same timezone of. ^^ true, BUT this man could be the future of titsrp? if he applys for staff(he is vip i think) and becomes a moderator but is on the other side of the world we can be populated 24/7 :) #bringintheeuromods Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 ^^^ Yeah, no point in playing on a server you are not in the same timezone of. ^^ true, BUT this man could be the future of titsrp? if he applys for staff(he is vip i think) and becomes a moderator but is on the other side of the world we can be populated 24/7 :) #bringintheeuromods I mean, when I get back from my break I'll be on late at night (I started online so I stay up allnigh) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6758 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 hecko, I am in a different timezone :3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 12, 2016 Share Posted February 12, 2016 Dammit, I was just about to say we already have a european staff, Glaze. P.S. NEKO IS RUSSIAN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fragtrap Posted February 13, 2016 Share Posted February 13, 2016 i had to stop my overdrill to take care of that yesterday :((( AND DO U GUYS KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO OVERDRILL ON PAYDAY 2????? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1264-join/#findComment-6766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now