Quitting, I guess

Shoebill

So, the time has come. I will be quitting TitsRP for now. If I end up getting a new PC, then eh, maybe I'll come back.

But the main reason I'm quitting is because of 2 reasons.

1. The lag

The lag has been very bad for me lately and it is because of my PC, so if I get a new one, I might play again.

2. Lost interest

This is the case for many players, including me. TitsRP was one of the best servers I've played on, but recently I lost interest.

Note; this isn't because of my demotion, I deserved being demoted tbh. Got too many chances.

But, I guess that's it.

There are multiple people that have made the time a blast, and I will thank them. If I forget you, let me know on discord, as I won't leave it lol

Six Mag -  You made me laugh my ass off one day, which rarely happens. Keep getting landmines and shit lmao that was fucking awesome.

Cobaselic/Big Toe - You guys gave me a home when I was still in Apocalypse, recruiting me into Rolex, and I was thankful for that. You were both amazing staff members, and Cobaselic, try to go for SMod+ c:

Dumb Whore - your gang is amazing, have a borgor

Hot Loli - stop RDMing me noob, but thanks for making me have fun while I was staff

Herb + Doc McStubbins - thanks for giving me a home after I begged for 4 months. C: you a great mom and dad

Akumi McStubbins - fuck you, but love you, no homo. queer

nanights - you're a fun player, I hope you do well for the staff team :D

Lil Bimby - you made being CP a whole other level. While I was mayor, I caused chaos with you. It was fun as fuck. So, thank you for that

Tene - made me laugh my ass off sometimes, but you're a cool guy

dault vweller - i legit hate that you're a don, but i like that you write erp stories about Jack and Toni. kinda cool kid

if i missed anyone then i'll edit it C:

(ps, don't miss me)

Best wishes for whatever you decide to do in the future my man. Get a new PC and come back when you can, you're a cool dude and it was fun playing with you. You always got a place here

getting a new PC will be hard, and will take time. but i will for sure come back when i have one, hopefully you'll still be around C:

Sad to see you go mav, I hope you change your mind and come back one day

i'll come back when i have a new pc. hopefully you'll be admin by the time i get back lol, congrats on SMod C: