PD raid Event shouldn't be allowed if there isn't enough CPs

Zek

I was playing in the morning, where there are less people and I noticed that there was someone that kept spamming the event and raiding it while there was no cops on. I think they should allow this event the same way they allow a normal PD raid, when there is enough cops. Because this event is contradicting the board in front of the PD that says there isn't enough CPs to raid. I also think it's abuse, people get a lot of shipments for low amount of work. Worst part is that Moderators and SuperAdmins were doing it.

Edit : Also if the person who started the event wins it, he gets the token back and therefor spam the event again

a8815a422b8b46c8389da2776a57ce4d.png3da29f1a1b7371e3eed9ccc2add763bd.png796219b8317d0e6708e750d269eb0a9a.png

An event is an event, idk man I don't really see the issue with it. Why not let people get some free stuff every once in a while.

Events are meant for competition, when you're removing the competition by raiding it while there is no cops and being teamed up with 5 people when the server has only 20 people playing, is abusing the event to get shipments. Also I don't know if it's still a thing but if the one who started the event wins it, he gets the prize and the event coin back. It looks more like abuse than a happy ending "letting people getting free stuff" .

I've seen lots of abuse/attempts at abuse, I wouldn't classify doing an event as abuse. -1

To add to this, if you really have an issue with there "not being enough cops" why don't you, idk, become a cop.

I think you saw exploits not abuse, because they are 2 different things.

I don't know if you're shit posting, because you don't bring a lot of arguments in this post. If you're feeling depressed go see a Psy

I mean, you don't have an argument either. "I don't like it cause there aren't enough cops, but I'm too lazy to be a cop myself, which would solve the issue. Even though this doesn't effect me in anyway, I'll make a forums post and anyone that disagrees with me I'll accuse of shitposting and tell them to see a psy, which doesn't even make sense.". What you meant to say was therapist, better luck next time.

You're the one appealing to emotions here, "let people have fun" . My argument was to set a restriction for the event by using the same restriction as the PD raid (more cops). Even if I become cop it doesn't fit the restriction and like I said previously there were 4-5 people raiding and also I would have to failrp to change job while a raid has already started which is a pretty bad argument on your part. My goal here is to stop people from abusing this and gaining a lot of shipments.

I am for people disagreeing with me when they actually show a rational response, you're just here using personal insult and emotions on your first reply.

Let's not turn this into shitposting

well imo its not like your typical bank or a PD raid, bc for a PD event you have to either spend 1mil or an event token to start it. In every PD event i have done i have never made anywhere close to 1 mil, also if i remember correctly NLR doesn't apply to the PD event, so you can just go back and keep trying to kill them.

well imo its not like your typical bank or a PD raid, bc for a PD event you have to either spend 1mil or an event token to start it. In every PD event i have done i have never made anywhere close to 1 mil, also if i remember correctly NLR doesn't apply to the PD event, so you can just go back and keep trying to kill them.

Yeah I doubt people spend 1mil to start event, they use tokens that are gotten from other events. If they win the event that they started they get the token back and can keep doing this (saw it done 6 times in a short amount of time). I don't know how much they decreased prices of shipments but it's still profitable and I doubt this event was meant to be played like that. Also it's not a hypothetical question, it's being done as of right now, so there is profit being made from it

the only thing I can see here is the amount of cash you get from selling the shipments how much are we talking like 100K

I don't know the specifics of how much they make, but what other reason then profit would make them spend tokens or money on this event? The event is just waiting, nothing fun about it and there is no one that are going against them because the server has low population and also no CPS. So the only reason that makes sense is profit even if it's little profit.

In my opinion it's not really an issue. While there is a lack of cops on the flipside any player can go for the PD Bank and attempt to take over the raid which results in a loss for the person who started the event, and if nobody wants to try take over the event with a CC then forcing people to wait until an arbitrary number of cops online just kills the usage of this event. While yes, players can easily profit from a low population I think the big difference is that there's no risk when doing a normal PD raid which requires cops, versus the risk of using 1 million or more likely a token to start an event in which *everyone's* NLR is disabled, you have to fend off constant would be raiders if they choose to go for the bank raid.

• Like 1

In my opinion it's not really an issue. While there is a lack of cops on the flipside any player can go for the PD Bank and attempt to take over the raid which results in a loss for the person who started the event, and if nobody wants to try take over the event with a CC then forcing people to wait until an arbitrary number of cops online just kills the usage of this event. While yes, players can easily profit from a low population I think the big difference is that there's no risk when doing a normal PD raid which requires cops, versus the risk of using 1 million or more likely a token to start an event in which *everyone's* NLR is disabled, you have to fend off constant would be raiders if they choose to go for the bank raid.

The problem here is that you're saying the main objective of this event is to make it fair for the person who started the event? I can recall sugar saying events were mainly there to have fun and not profit out of them. If the servers admins want to change the purpose of events, sure go ahead. But as it stands right now, events were always known to be used for fun and winning the prize fairly while playing them.

• Sad 1

How are you profiting off the event if you have to spend 1mil/use an event token. You don't even make a quarter of your money back. People were doing the event for fun, and you have a problem with it. It was even said in the community meeting that no change is needed. You seem to be the only person that has an issue with it. 

my recommendation:

1- become a cop like I've said and try to defend the bank

2- join the event itself and try to have a little fun

It's fairly obvious that nobody except you has issue with this.

Some people agreed with you and now you come back more confident then ever?

1-There is no fun from clicking E on a bank and waiting (It's only fun when there is an actual challenge)

2-They are spending tokens/money because they get their money back if the person who started it wins it and they wouldn't spend money/tokens if they were getting a low amount of profit

3- They wouldn't spam the event 6 times in less then 1 hour for nothing. Use common sense

It's not because some people in the community meeting said otherwise without arguments that you're right. If there was no one taking my position, obviously everyone is going to mark it as nothing needs to change. Tell me one thing the community said that was against this ?