New taser

chompski

The first taser barely even works, I had to deal 50 damage to this guy with the stun gun but literally nothing happened, it only worked a few times for me out of all the times I used it, and it just got dumb when you're trying to catch a criminal. Even for the times it does work, it can be easily abusable. We should instead replace the taser with something else. For example https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578333531 this because it has a nice cooldown and it just ragdolls the player for a few seconds, enough time for the cop to wait there for the ragdoll to stop and cuff the person. Or something that stops the player from moving and we can cuff the player

Instant ragdoll is a bit too much man mybe just update the tazer we have like in the video if you get one shotted with that your done they can stand ontop of you glitch themselves inside you and arrest you its way to OP for cops and would be abuse really bad

alright well I have played on a server with that addon and you cant hard code it so that they dont spawn inside you its impossible the cops will just taze u from across the map run up to you stand on your body let you spawn in and get stuck inside you and arrest you. The current tazers perfect when it works mybe you should make a bug report on it and see what sugar says

The idea of having an instant ragdoll may be bad, but I feel like if cops are abusing it, then we have a CP ban for a reason. We have demote for a reason, We have the mayor able to fire people from CP positions for a reason.

There are no issues I currently see with having an instant ragdoll other then for mass abuse, which would result in a ban such as Mass Stungun abuse which would warrant a ban of up to 5-7 days depending on the severity

Still not 100% sure I think I see the crux of the issue here.

Between the instant cuff talent, non-lethal talismans, and the higher base walk/run speed enjoyed by CP jobs, do we really need a wholly different non-lethal option to make it even easier for cops to put jaywalkers in their place?

Still not 100% sure I think I see the crux of the issue here.

Between the instant cuff talent, non-lethal talismans, and the higher base walk/run speed enjoyed by CP jobs, do we really need a wholly different non-lethal option to make it even easier for cops to put jaywalkers in their place?

You could try walking 3 extra feet to the street corner so you aren't jaywalking

Yeah why should us stinky jays suffer any more than we have to, getting run over is our right