A problem to solve before it becomes one

Beersy

Look at this sign

As you can see, it says on the sign "Reading sign=KOS"

I think this is a problem that needs to be solved before it is a bigger issue. I have been killed simply for stopping to read signs, and frankly, I think its damn ridiculous. It needs to be stopped ASAP, in my opinion of course.

First person to comment gets to see panty shots of Mclovin B) as long as your comment is of substance and agrees with the above.

This is obvious, you can stop this dude, you are staff. It is common sense that you can't make it KOS to read the sig telling them that they are KOS...if they try to sass you saying, "uhhhhhh IT'S NOT IN THE MOTD YOU FUCK", kick / ban them (yes, no warn). They are just trying to be idiots finding loopholes, and when they post a thread on the forums you will be backed up.

This is obvious, you can stop this dude, you are staff. It is common sense that you can't make it KOS to read the sig telling them that they are KOS...if they try to sass you saying, "uhhhhhh IT'S NOT IN THE MOTD YOU FUCK", kick / ban them (yes, no warn). They are just trying to be idiots finding loopholes, and when they post a thread on the forums you will be backed up.

Thank you. And here is the promise panty shootys ;D http://imgur.com/VGwbE6o

Beersy the owner of the sign is Ida Hoe, me and him have been basing together for a long time now. He told me and a lot of others that the bottom of the sign is a joke and he doesn't enforce it unless you're a friend of his or don't really care. If you want to talk to him about it msg me on my forum page or on steam and i'll try to get things settled. <3

EDIT: I told him next time he logs on to remove it to prevent problems in the future, hopefully he gets my message and listens.