unobtainable cc item

Wilhelm Panderino

Bug  

Description: A few classes on the server have access to the kings exclusive "Frostmourne" sword. If this isnt a bug then i would like to know how i and a few others could go about obtaining this VERY overpowered weapon capable of doing 320 damage in 2 swings in the span of less than a single second.

Priority: (High)

Anyone and everyone can get frostmourne. You not having it does not make it a bug.

Edit: it is rare.

Edit 2: you can obtain frostmourne from buying it off of other players. I could be wrong about this part but you could be able to get it fromcrates but don't quote me. Your best odds would be adverting that you are buying.

Anyone and everyone can get frostmourne. You not having it does not make it a bug.

Edit: it is rare.

Edit 2: you can obtain frostmourne from buying it off of other players. I could be wrong about this part but you could be able to get it fromcrates but don't quote me. Your best odds would be adverting that you are buying.

it was already confirmed to be on a few ppls ccs, correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) you use florhns or jawsons cc which has the frostmourne on it. Im confused on why you would post "Anyone and everyone can get frostmourne"

Florhn doesnt have it, i think Jawson is the only person who actually has it.

Frisco meant to say that you can obtain the weapons/SWEPS by fishing or trading players, not actually on the cc editor.

Same with the Biker Horn, i got it on my cc but you cant get it on the cc editor anymore, only fishing etc. etc.

Frisco meant to say that you can obtain the weapons/SWEPS by fishing or trading players, not actually on the cc editor.

Same with the Biker Horn, i got it on my cc but you cant get it on the cc editor anymore, only fishing etc. etc.

Yes I mean you can obtain frostmourne. And everyone can.

So why would you say anyone can buy this swep off of players when my bug report is due to some people having access to it on their cc?? Its kinda funny that the cc you use on the regular has it.. hmm.

So why would you say anyone can buy this swep off of players when my bug report is due to some people having access to it on their cc?? Its kinda funny that the cc you use on the regular has it.. hmm.

Because its not a bug. It was once available on the CC editor but the person who added it went inactive so it is no longer available for purchase. You can acquire it through fishing or trading.

Because its not a bug. It was once available on the CC editor but the person who added it went inactive so it is no longer available for purchase. You can acquire it through fishing or trading.

actually it was added out of error, when a weapon is removed from the editor you are refunded and the item physically will not show up on your CC anymore. I have 2 slots like this. Also ive noticed the only people defending this are the people that have this item at their disposal (on a cc) with no risk of losing by far the MOST op weapon on the server. Does your cc have it?