Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: TheGrapeWarrior

Your ingame name: TheGrapeWarrior

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGrapeWarrior/

Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): Blacnova | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092550696/ | blacnova#6969

Why are you reporting said player? Said I was using a picture of himself as my profile picture on discord to get me banned from the discord. I obviously wasn't using his picture and I had even said in one of the chats who it was.

Evidence: 

After I called him a chimp for getting me banned:

https://gyazo.com/c1cd672c60ccf8d9440d14bde45e1423

When he got me banned:

https://gyazo.com/88014f430a14847e5e22353870faf14e

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12249-report-on-blacnova/
Share on other sites

For all the ooga booga brains that don’t understand: Blacnova said I set my profile picture on discord to a picture of him, it wasn’t a picture of him and he only said this to get me banned. I got unbanned but there is still no punishment out on blacnova for purposely trying to get me banned for no reason.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12249-report-on-blacnova/#findComment-83421
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...