FriendlyMxdder Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 Hi there, I have two -rep that I would like removed 1st: -1 "Hard R N word" 2nd: -1 "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" If possible I'd like these removed, thanks staff <3 IGN: FriendlyMxdder Discord: FriendlyMxdder#0913 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 We can remove these, but any false +reps will also be removed. Ask any admin+ you see online and we'll deal with it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/#findComment-81945 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 I generally say no because -rep's are inconsequential to the overall gameplay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/#findComment-81953 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 We need your ingame name too, otherwise we don't know who you are. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/#findComment-81954 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 fuk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/#findComment-81957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted October 26, 2019 Share Posted October 26, 2019 Rep has been removed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11992-false-rep-removal/#findComment-81965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now