Big Ass (Proper Intro)

Big Ass

It's yo boy Big Booty here and here is a proper introduction. I started to play TitsRP somewhere around beginning of Summer of 2018. I have accumulated over 1,400 hours on the server due to the server being extremely fun for me. Before I signed up for staff, others started to call me Ed (From my discord name) and other nicknames. Yes, my nickname is Ed but my real name shall be a secret. I am seventeen years old so don't hmu and catch a case if you're over eighteen years old. Most importantly, a Big Ass is better than Big Tits and it shall remain that way. If you have any questions about me then feel free to comment down.

haha poopy 

haha stinky

It's yo boy Big Booty here and here is a proper introduction. I started to play TitsRP somewhere around beginning of Summer of 2018. I have accumulated over 1,400 hours on the server due to the server being extremely fun for me. Before I signed up for staff, others started to call me Ed (From my discord name) and other nicknames. Yes, my nickname is Ed but my real name shall be a secret. I am seventeen years old so don't hmu and catch a case if you're over eighteen years old. Most importantly, a Big Ass is better than Big Tits and it shall remain that way. If you have any questions about me then feel free to comment down.

haha poopy 

haha stinky

Wow, you have alot of hours for sure. Also, ass really matters that much? What about a girl who makes you happy, you can trust, and just is an all around amazing person? But she still does need a big ass.......... personality

haha poopy 

haha stinky

Wow, you have alot of hours for sure. Also, ass really matters that much? What about a girl who makes you happy, you can trust, and just is an all around amazing person? But she still does need a big ass.......... personality

Ass' lives matter