Jump to content

Ash McStubbins

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Ash McStubbins

  1. yes but u will be banned..... b careful..... against da rules... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. im a male shit.... fuck.... what to do now..........................................
  3. what the heck i would not mass rdm u are a liar shut up
  4. it is me ash mcstobbens ask me questions
  5. same, did you have the sandwich bro? shit is fire
  6. wat
  7. ur cute
  8. hecko world. I would like to announce that due to testing and school, I will not be able to play DarkRP until Friday. Hopefully I can come back and make up all the sits that I could have done during this time period. Hopefully this is ok with you guys. Pyrotermina
  9. This post.. it.. it makes me.. TRIGGGGGGEEERRREEEDDDDDDDDD
×
×
  • Create New...