Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why were you warned/banned?: Posting a nsfw picutre in general chat.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I know its hard to believe, but i actually didnt mean to send that, or else i wouldn't delete it 2 seconds after i posted it so everyone can see. I dont think anyone saw that besides 2-4 people, and i would've been fine with a long ass mute. I'd like to be in the epic titsrp discord plz.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Sewer, Permanent.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11960-discord-ban-appeal-dab/
Share on other sites

My two cents: Extinct Species did the exact same thing and I permed him/her/idunnoman, they appealed with the same excuse of it being accidental, so I gave em another chance with the warning that if it happens again they won't be unbanned. So IMO i'm +1 for unban with the understanding you'll be more careful about what pictures you're sending and where.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...