Maybe, maybe not

Jakey

So I would like to do some more rp wise following gambling so I would like some tools allowed like, motor, axis. Motor so I can make a spinning wheel for gambling and again motor so I can make my own roulette game. Opening this stuff would be good as many people could do more stuff with it.

The tools aren't disabled by default, sugar went a disabled them manually likely for a good reason. I very much doubt you'll be able to convince Rubik to allow these tools, considering the possibility of abuse. Its always nice to say that staff can do their job and ban them but we can't ban people when they crash the server first.

(not until after the crash and then they get their perma)

Jakey" timestamp="1568663916"]

Ever way there is always going to be minges you can say this is just another way. It would be a good idea though. Like more ways to gamble. This is better then having 1 thing like /roll

99% of people would not use the motors and stuff to do what you’re proposing and instead use them to minge. The point of putting restrictions on things is to reduce  what minges can do. Besides, i’m sure most people would trust the computer roulette system we currently have at the strip club as opposed to a roll or wheel game