Server Event suggestions.

Vexxy

Do we want a server event to grow interest in playing again.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want a server event to grow interest in playing again.

Like most servers going though the cycle, I feel like there should be a server event that allows players to break free from the sheck and do something other then fly around and be kidnap monkeys. 

With this im going to purpose a few ideas that could be added for a temporary amount of time to make people want to do something more.

1. Double EXP Gain (Farming EXP yields double the exp amounts, which make basing and grinding gang EXP quicker to make raiding bases for printers more about said EXP. In the event your gang is capped then you still have Loot boxes)

2. Double Tree And Metal Drops (In tandem of having the materials you mine go directly to your inventory for the duration of the event, Having twice the amount gained allows for another potential way to earn money without feeling like you've wasted valuable crafting resources and can safely sell them.)

3. Event Processor/Printer ( A Processor Or Printer that is bound to the player (Cannot be Moved, Destroyed by anyone but the player) that yields faster resource gain or removes the need for maintenance (Auto Activation and No Self Destruction))

4. Legacy Jobs Unlocked (Unlocks the legacy jobs to be switched into for a temporary amount of time, allowing all users access the jobs of old.)

5. "!EventRewards" (A simple event that forces a daily reward like the daily reward system we have currently, however the rewards are much more grand and worth earning.)

6. Random Shuga Winners (Every 15-30 Minutes on the server a random user will win 10-20 Shuga Dollas. This however will be a much shorter and potentially only a single day long event to prevent inflation.)

7. Temporary Unlocking of Tier 3 Crates (With EXP only, You can purchase One Tier three crate a day (1000 (or more) EXP))

Note this isnt guaranteed to happen due to my rank of staff, only a minor suggestion that I want to gather steam in the community. This also is not a we demand all of these on the server  kind of situation, Only listing ideas to spur interest in ideas or to grow new ideas among the community.

i just died reading this

3. Event Processor/Printer ( A Processor Or Printer that is bound to the player (Cannot be Moved, Destroyed by anyone but the player) that yields faster resource gain or removes the need for maintenance (Auto Activation and No Self Destruction)

i feel this wouldn't be any fun it would just be giving free money there is no competitive aspect to it.