Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote: "Sad to see you go man" - Kilobyte

Your Steam Name: Frisco

Your in-game name: Frisco

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156203034

 

Why were you warned/banned?: Said my goodbyes to everyone. Requested a perma.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : A change of heart. You know how TitsRP is. The stuff's like cocaine. And, well right now I really want to play titsrp. Every other game got boring and I'm just ready to play titsrp again. I needed a good break and I thought I was doing the right thing by trying to 'rid myself of titsrp' anyways I just want somewhere to go when I get I inevitably get bored of every game I own. Again. 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Kilobtye >>> Permanently. 

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/0QwcfMv.png

 

Edit: During the time I requested perma I had gotten bored of gmod as a whole (after 3.9k hours) and I just thought trying to move on was the right thing to do. Look where I'm at now lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...