Banana Hambone Posted June 21, 2019 Share Posted June 21, 2019 Quote:Your Steam Name: banana_hambone Your in-game name: Mac Demarco Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:504810552 Why were you warned/banned?: Mass NLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I was the one that called the sit for Mass NLR, I was raiding PD and a cop came back 3 times. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Hot Loli, one week Evidence: I'm sure it was just an accident, I don't really have any evidence because it was accidental. Can I also have the ban removed from my record? I don't want people to think that I did something like that. Thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11379-accidental-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted June 21, 2019 Share Posted June 21, 2019 I got you and the MNLR's SteamID's mixed up during the banning process, Im really sorry for the inconvenience you should be Unbanned now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11379-accidental-ban/#findComment-77785 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted June 21, 2019 Share Posted June 21, 2019 Moving this to accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11379-accidental-ban/#findComment-77786 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts