Succ The Zucc-The Not So New

Succ The Zucc

So I just got done playing CS:GO with a bunch of hacking libtards in my lobby because my friend named Whaley joined me. Afterwards I said fuck it and basically sold all but 2 skins went to GMod and said. “Whaley you fucking idiot, what you wanna do?” He said “I know a server named titsrp?” I responded with basically saying fuck you but sure. Soon enough I jump on. Don’t read the rules and the first thing I see is some shit about this admin guy who is no longer here. My other friend known on the server as Mogan Freedman joins up for the bullshit. And then they leave 2 hours later. I have some fun. Yadda yadda. I get raided and boom I break NLR 5 times because I thought you had to advert raid. I then get warned by I think Plutori for being mentally retarded and then he proceeds to tell me that you don’t advert raid on the server. This was my first day on the server back in November. Now mind you the next day I become bank heist leader and waltz in and then ‘RDM’ Doc. He then proceeds to tell me I had to advert Bank Raid when raiding the bank. Of which he warns me for and then said the staff member who told me you don’t advert raid at all is mentally handicapped (mind you co-owner talking about co-owner and me being new as fuck not remembering their names; side note. Never told them that story) but yeah. This is my intro into TitsRP. I have an upbringing story of y’all wanna hear. Comment below if you’d like it.