Crafting Recipe Suggestions

Umbak Klak

Some of the craftables never get crafted due to an inconsistency in the value of wood & metal, for example a medkit costs 5 metal and 1 wood while a Hook melee weapon costs 7 metal and 2 wood. So I think some of the cheaper items should have their recipes lowered.

- Melee weapons across the board should be cheap, 2 wood and 2 stone a piece or something like that.

- Plant Accelerators never get crafted because they require 10 Chemical a piece and only boost the plants by 20%, I honestly think they should only cost 3 or 4 Chemicals

- Makeshift Chemical Barrel should probably be removed since we have /buydatbarrel

- A recipe for Electronics should be added, something like 3 metal 1 chemical per

Pretty basic stuff, I think all the big items are fine except Material Grenades and Bombs seem kind of cheap, Grenades are only 4 wood 2 metal 2 chem, perhaps their recipe should be increased to require more.

I agree with you for the most part except mat grenades. If you farming quests 25 mat Grenades cost a shit ton lol +1 for talking about the change.

true but i was thinking about the power of just one mat grenade, its enough to ruin a bad player's base or give u the vision to kill the baser