Succ The Zucc Posted April 27, 2019 Share Posted April 27, 2019 So for week 3 and the final week of my RLS (If this goes well I would do more so please comment below) I will be telling my story of watching Jackass The Movie. When I was about 5 or 6 I watched Jackass The Movie for the first time with my Neighbor who helped me do the shit from the other two weeks had watched this movie with me. After watching this entire dumb fucking movie we decided even when it said "This is done by professionals..." we did it anyways. The first day consisted of my one friend picking up a piece of dog shit we found in my yard and him eating it drowning it with apple juice. I then in the same day decided to jump on one end of a snow shovel and knock myself out with it. Of which I felt like a retard on roller skates for. (Here is a picture for it for context) All in all I didn't know what to make of this story and decided that doing dumb shit is why I'm still saying dumb shit I hope you enjoyed the last three weeks of this as much as I did. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11080-rls-real-life-shit-week-3-succ-the-zucc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted April 29, 2019 Share Posted April 29, 2019 I never picked up dog shit, I only picked up my own shit and threw it at people and animals, maybe some trees, as a kid. Still do it as an adult. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11080-rls-real-life-shit-week-3-succ-the-zucc/#findComment-75832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts