Breaching Charges on CC's

Mippy

My Suggestion is if you have breaching charges on youre CC you spawn with more then just 1 breaching charge and instead maybe when you go to youre CC and spawn in you spawn with like 2 or 3 breaching charges becuase most bases have more then 1 door

I like the idea of giving the breaching charges a buff, but not in the way you described.

My suggestion: Make it so you gain 1 breaching charge 5 minutes after using the first one.

This is a great buff and it's no way of overpowered, and I'm sick of killing myself to get another breaching charge.

give rich people and ccs more advantage on raiding? yeah no.

What do you mean? people grind hours for 15mil or even 10mil to add a gun to their custom class.

You're basically comparing a new guy to the server and an experienced one who spent 20-50 hours in the server to get his custom class with 5-7 guns on it! 

The one with more hours and more experience should always overpower the new.

+ Breaching charges are not custom sweps, so any custom class owner can add them to their own cc.

Breaching Charges on CC's should not be a thing. They have lockpicks and sledgehammers and can buy breaching charges with their mass amounts of money.

You can't put sledgehammers in your CC, and you can't buy breaching charges outside of the CC NPC.

one breaching charge for a cc is good enough, heck it's alot,

sledgehammers are pretty fucking cheap but if you think it's cheaper to buy a $10,000,000 cc weapon slot + breaching charge cost sure why not.

if every rich person had rechargable charges, then doors are useless.

also i may not be on alot but im pretty sure you can get breaching charges as an inv item.

Breaching Charges on CC's should not be a thing. They have lockpicks and sledgehammers and can buy breaching charges with their mass amounts of money.

You can't put sledgehammers in your CC, and you can't buy breaching charges outside of the CC NPC.

I have breaching charges in my inventory so you can get them and sledgehammers are cheap.