More things/something to work for.

FrozenGalaxy

So I used to play this old darkrp server before I joined TitsRP, and what I loved is that the grind for money was worth it because we could save our money to buy cool cars and many other stuff for example like a lamborghini that can be customized and pretty much everybody was basing on the map. I know on here that you save up for VIP and CC's that mainly are bought with real money but what do you save up for after that? If you've got the CC's and VIP you're just gonna be cruising around with fat cash and nothing to spend it on. CC's have ruined this in a way since they deem gun dealers pretty much useless and that is another way to blow your money away but since you have a CC you already have the weapons you want. I see many people only saving their money up to just sell it for real money and to flex because what else are they gonna do with the money. This may be more difficult now that Sugar has taken a bit of a step back but in my opinion this could help players be more influenced to base because right now if the server gets above 70+ only like 3 or 4 people actually base. I hope this thread can help be suggestions of your guys ideas as to what the community wants so the grind for money is worth it and can only be purchased with darkRP cash.

a lamborghini that can be customized.

I know on here that you save up for VIP and CC's that mainly are bought with real money but what do you save up for after that? If you've got the CC's and VIP you're just gonna be cruising around with fat cash and nothing to spend it on. I see many people only saving their money up to just sell it for real money and to flex.

this could help players be more 

influenced to base because right now on a server of 70+ only like 3 or 4 people actually base.

finally someone else that isnt me understands this... 

-first more cars wont prob be added due to the way they affect server perfomance (sugar has said it before)

-that is true when u got everything u wanted u just sit and do nothing the fun is over, i've reached this point... and the reason other older players leave it might be beacuse they reached the same point to where they have nothing left to do... or dont need anything at all.

-basing is currently broken u need 10 iq to raid any base since 1 c4 fades props for 10 whole minutes (the entire raid time) 

less ppl basing => less ppl raiding => less ppl basing 

and the server usually only caps 70+ for 3 hours the rest of the day its like 20 players max 1 base.

what the server needs is something that makes players stay and not get bored easily.... MAYBE THE BIG SHOP 2.0 WHICH SUGAR DOES NOT CARE ENOUGH TO RELEASE

I made a perm cars suggestion in the past and recently bumped it. Since it was archived I'm guessing so will this. Sad though. 

But I'm a huge +1

Not just suggesting cars, it could be anything. Just want to see what the community thinks could be added to give basing and grinding for money a meaning

I made a perm cars suggestion in the past and recently bumped it. Since it was archived I'm guessing so will this. Sad though. 

But I'm a huge +1

Not just suggesting cars, it could be anything. Just want to see what the community thinks could be added to give basing and grinding for money a meaning

Maybe we could also add unboxing for perm sweps. Excluding guns

Would be nice to have more expensive cars that save when u log off / mechanic to repair them.

Yooooo This would actually be dope, you could have players driving around in their whips and also have people setting up mechanic shops. That actually sounds like a really dope RP situation to me.

I would like to see some more ways that you can spend your money to interact with other people. Even if it is just buying an expensive car to flex.