Kidnaping bases

It's cold in here(._.)

I believe this is not needed. Go to corp/wilhelm if you need help on this. It requires a simple 1 keypad in 2 areas solution.

Some people have their own kind of bases that they prefer and don't want to spend 500k on a dupe.

I didnt say buying the dupe, I said getting help from him. You can easilly put a wall inbetween 2 cages. Have one keypad function for both of the doors and inside on the splitting wall place the keypad half on half.

This is actually a really good point. I think it would be good to introduce but we'd have to include a rule about no fake key pads.

Actually you can just have the kidnap cages with just 1 keypad on the outside so I guess there isn't really that urgent.

You need keypads on each side of the door. And to have 1 door on one cell you need to have the keypad FULLY ACCESSIBLE in each cell. Just like what coke said. If someone doesnt have a keypad on there computer/laptop there fucked. People on laptops shouldnt have to deal with that. In my opinion 5 keypads is enough. You could just not use a keypad on your entry and use the 5 keypads on cells. 

And remember, a portion of the keypad can be present in all cells since you can use your numpad to type on it

while its true that just with a little corner of the keypad its still usable, what if the person is playing on a laptop.... and doesnt have a numpad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have to have a FULLY ACCESSIBLE KEYPAD for that person to PRESS EVERY BUTTON