wefhwefbgiwervh Posted December 2, 2018 Share Posted December 2, 2018 What happened to that b money fella? I remember he tried to staff whilst drunk and got into a bit of trouble but I never heard what happened after that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10328-what-happened-to-b-money/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 3, 2018 Share Posted December 3, 2018 DUI? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10328-what-happened-to-b-money/#findComment-71265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwaVe Posted December 3, 2018 Share Posted December 3, 2018 I'm going to try to get in touch with him, I haven't heard anything from him and haven't seen him on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10328-what-happened-to-b-money/#findComment-71266 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted December 3, 2018 Share Posted December 3, 2018 He might have IRL stuff be he just dissappeared so I guess we will see what happens Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10328-what-happened-to-b-money/#findComment-71267 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts