A Thread about Kidnapping (Why I think it should be changed).

Ya boi Xenu

What do you think? Should kidnapping get a nerf, or change?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? Should kidnapping get a nerf, or change?

• Yes please, kidnapping should be changed!
    • No, I like kidnapping the way it is.

I agree with the civilian phone as well - but that's if the PD will do anything.

Yeah, most of the time the PD won't do anything about illegal activities in bases or anywhere not around the PD.

They're more concerned about fucking jaywalking.  :haHAA:

Then again, if the PD gets a 9/11 call about kidnapping from the victim, then maybe they will do something about it other than just arresting people for stupid things, like jaywalking.

There should be an NPC by the beach and PD that will unkidnap you once you escaped. This also prevents people randomly kidnapping people in the streets and having to get killed to get their stuff back.

That's also one more issue kidnapping has.

If a kidnap fails, or you escape, there is no way to get your stuff back for free without killing yourself or paying up.

I kidnap a lot, but I can see where these players are coming from. As much as I'd hate a nerf, I think something should be done BUT NOT over done. Maybe make it so speed buffs dont work for a set amount of time after using a bludgeon as well as say a 20% debuff to player speed while holding a player with the bludgeon. Or possibly make a new job, that hunts kidnappers, where the person kidnapping has a certain chance to be shown to the kidnapper hunter job.

I just hate that mine diamonds shit

I kidnap a lot, but I can see where these players are coming from. As much as I'd hate a nerf, I think something should be done BUT NOT over done. Maybe make it so speed buffs dont work for a set amount of time after using a bludgeon as well as say a 20% debuff to player speed while holding a player with the bludgeon. Or possibly make a new job, that hunts kidnappers, where the person kidnapping has a certain chance to be shown to the kidnapper hunter job.

Yeah you're like the most annoying kidnapper on the server. I always play in third person now.