PD being KOS

Claudette Morel

Mayors are allowed to make a law that says "Inside PD lobby is KOS/AOS". I don't think that kind of law should be allowed because it doesn't make since why the Mayor/CP, people who are supposed to protect you, can just kill you for trying to get armor. I get that some mayors do it to protect themselves, but SOME people do it just so they can have fun killing people. It makes since if the mayor is allowed to make going past the 2nd door in PD KOS because they are just doing it for protection. But getting shot up right when you walk into the lobby, trying to get armor or health, isn't fun. One last thing, how am I supposed to call the cops if I can't even buy a phone because the cops just shoot me on sight.

It's called DarkRP for a reason lol don't take it so personal.

The Mayor can deny access to the armor station and restrict parts of the city, and regular CP can deny access to the lobby by locking the front doors. How does it make sense that the Mayor can't tell you to get out of the lobby orelse AoS/KoS? If you don't like it, revolt or unfun the mayor.

You can contact all CP and the mayor by doing a Civil Request by typing /cr (message) in chat. If its an emergency you will need to tell them where you are. Or you could just use it to ask the mayor to change the law before revolting or unfun-ing. You can also stock up on phones and inventory them with /invholster.

Lastly, you don't need to rely on CPD for armor anymore, you can now inventory the armor that gun dealers sell, and self supply is not forbidden in TitsRP.

It's called DarkRP for a reason lol don't take it so personal.

The Mayor can deny access to the armor station and restrict parts of the city, and regular CP can deny access to the lobby by locking the front doors. How does it make sense that the Mayor can't tell you to get out of the lobby orelse AoS/KoS? If you don't like it, revolt or unfun the mayor.

You can contact all CP and the mayor by doing a Civil Request by typing /cr (message) in chat. If its an emergency you will need to tell them where you are. Or you could just use it to ask the mayor to change the law before revolting or unfun-ing. You can also stock up on phones and inventory them with /invholster.

Lastly, you don't need to rely on CPD for armor anymore, you can now inventory the armor that gun dealers sell, and self supply is not forbidden in TitsRP.

I agree with you peanut 100% of the way