Levenaye Posted December 30, 2015 Share Posted December 30, 2015 So these stupid fucking hilybillys from Arkansas are "good friends" apparently to my parents. Heres the problem though: 2 little shit kids are always looking over my shoulder and seeing me play. 2 little shit parents are loud as fuck (Hillybillys) I can't get online when everyone goes to sleep as they are sleeping in the livingroom, where my PC is Why cant I move the PC in my room? Because we live in a little ass apartment and I share a room with my brother. He gets annoyed easily. So say goodbye from me playing on the fucking server for a long while. They wont piss off until Saturday and they smell. I will only be getting until 8.And at the moment I am in my moms room since they are watching some stupid ass Minion movie. It has shit internet Thanks for readin', Scrub. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1026-problem-dont-read-unless-you-give-a-fuck-about-me/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 30, 2015 Share Posted December 30, 2015 we'll miss you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1026-problem-dont-read-unless-you-give-a-fuck-about-me/#findComment-5299 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 30, 2015 Share Posted December 30, 2015 Bye son : | Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1026-problem-dont-read-unless-you-give-a-fuck-about-me/#findComment-5306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now