The Fast Turtle (2) Posted November 21, 2018 Share Posted November 21, 2018 I was wondering if it would be even worth posting a ban appeal from 3 years ago. I have recently been back in gmod and there aren’ any good servers compared to this one. If there is a chance I could be unbanned I will post a formal ban appeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10216-wondering-about-an-old-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted November 21, 2018 Share Posted November 21, 2018 Feel free to we will look into it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10216-wondering-about-an-old-ban/#findComment-70630 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle (2) Posted November 21, 2018 Author Share Posted November 21, 2018 Thank you I will probably post it tomorrow Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10216-wondering-about-an-old-ban/#findComment-70632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted November 26, 2018 Share Posted November 26, 2018 heckO NEGRO (le epic lenny) it was fun playing h1z1 with u Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10216-wondering-about-an-old-ban/#findComment-70969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle (2) Posted November 26, 2018 Author Share Posted November 26, 2018 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10216-wondering-about-an-old-ban/#findComment-70976 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts