Jump to content

Mr. Burns

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Burns

  1. lol just bomb the non-public ones there does have to be a sign y'know
  2. i dont see anything besides a locked fourm page
  3. explain to me how this is good news please for those who don't play cp, it's NOT exactly lmao so if you dont like the way i play CP go fuck yourself nah but fr tho i play mayor like everyone else does. cancer laws
  4. i think most people have, just the fact that i can be here and hang out with you again and become mayor, just makes me happy. all i can say is, it's gonna be a wild ride my friend
  5. alright so i came on the server today, to find out, im still lagging a fuck ton. so, i changed all my shit to low and im still lagging, but not as much. my mic dont work, currently awaiting on how to fix, because whenever i click 'test audio' it just doesnt do jack shit but uh yea i think i might be coming on a bit more frequently NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM BACK FULLY
  6. i thought this said booger gang
  7. and another one bites the dust
  8. shut up stinky ass mod which is something i was unable to get, try me ;)
  9. of course you would lItIt, you hate me
  10. bro i've been here for a whole year, you joined in december 2019 :/
  11. fuck you, you are so a queer
  12. Bimby, my base in the sewers that one time is why we won the revolt. I placed the base, you killed him, team effort. I'm glad I could make your time on the server better. I do plan on coming back if I want to play GMod again, or if the lag stops. But yea, thank you for making the server so fun, and I was glad I could do the same.
  13. yes i will dw, i'll be in the discord
  14. *pc blows up* honestly though i might get Doc to host a giveaway for me for like 1m, and i'll get on to give it to the winner
  15. ill miss you too, you the best g00se good sarcasm.
  16. you bet. i'll talk in the family chat every now and then, im always on discord lmao
  17. getting a new PC will be hard, and will take time. but i will for sure come back when i have one, hopefully you'll still be around C: i'll come back when i have a new pc. hopefully you'll be admin by the time i get back lol, congrats on SMod C:
  18. So, the time has come. I will be quitting TitsRP for now. If I end up getting a new PC, then eh, maybe I'll come back. But the main reason I'm quitting is because of 2 reasons. 1. The lag The lag has been very bad for me lately and it is because of my PC, so if I get a new one, I might play again. 2. Lost interest This is the case for many players, including me. TitsRP was one of the best servers I've played on, but recently I lost interest. Note; this isn't because of my demotion, I deserved being demoted tbh. Got too many chances. But, I guess that's it. There are multiple people that have made the time a blast, and I will thank them. If I forget you, let me know on discord, as I won't leave it lol Six Mag - You made me laugh my ass off one day, which rarely happens. Keep getting landmines and shit lmao that was fucking awesome. Cobaselic/Big Toe - You guys gave me a home when I was still in Apocalypse, recruiting me into Rolex, and I was thankful for that. You were both amazing staff members, and Cobaselic, try to go for SMod+ c: Dumb Whore - your gang is amazing, have a borgor Hot Loli - stop RDMing me noob, but thanks for making me have fun while I was staff Herb + Doc McStubbins - thanks for giving me a home after I begged for 4 months. C: you a great mom and dad Akumi McStubbins - fuck you, but love you, no homo. queer nanights - you're a fun player, I hope you do well for the staff team :D Lil Bimby - you made being CP a whole other level. While I was mayor, I caused chaos with you. It was fun as fuck. So, thank you for that Tene - made me laugh my ass off sometimes, but you're a cool guy dault vweller - i legit hate that you're a don, but i like that you write erp stories about Jack and Toni. kinda cool kid if i missed anyone then i'll edit it C: (ps, don't miss me)
  19. dont listen to dault, he's the priest who rapes the children
  20. why does this sound like booper when he made his post but no serious note all jokes
  21. So I have some legendary guns that I do not want/need. If you would like to make a purchase please contact my discord, Mav#0377 [Please note you will have to offer and we both must agree on the price. Refunds available if you are not happy with your purchase. If you also need and Epic rarity gun, DM me on discord and we can work things out.] LEGENDARY [align=left] Begotten Limbo - Kac Chainsaw Royal Dragon [Available] Damage: 28.98 Recoil: 1.95 Fire Rate: 0.0512 Special: Has a 14% chance to blind your target Bipolar Doom - M92FS [Available] Damage: 39.15 Recoil: 0.7 Fire Rate: 0.0414 Special: Has a 46% chance to pull in its targets Anal Widener - M4A1-S Hyper [Available] Damage: 34 Recoil: 1.35 Fire Rate: 0.0441 Special: Has a 40% chance to pull in its targets Socialized Limbo - Dr. Optagonus [Available] Damage: 46.9 Recoil: 0.99 Fire Rate: 0.128 Special: The shots will uncuff a player that is currently cuffed Reactive SwiftScope - Dindu Tits AWP [Available] Damage: 180.7 Recoil: 2.085 Fire Rate: 0.7625 Special: The shots will uncuff a player that is currently cuffed[/align]
  22. holy fuck yes i do they did things to me so i hate them we already have DUH does it include raping the dons well first of all, doc is bae. second of all, doc has always been the leader. third of all, there are rumors that doc gives his sons 2m a week and i'm broke as fuck so yeah fourth of all, i want to be in the mcstubbins so im actually a certified kool kid kabin member, and we will bring death to the dons together oh and fifth of all, because please C:
  23. ruh roh
  24. now you're getting it.
×
×
  • Create New...