well, the problem with that is that the kidnapper is already overpowered in being able to knock anyone unconscious at any time for no less than 30 seconds. I'm just saying it could be better. instead of the Nonlethal Rifle do a projectile taser that has to be recharged so that it's not too powerful and I think 15 seconds would even be plenty. besides, literally no one other than the person using can tell that the Nonlethal Rifle is, you know, NONlethal, and ppeople who use it usually end up getting merced because people get nervous and think you're RDMing, not realizing it doesn't actually hurt anyone. it is pretty good sometimes, but very rarely. and honestly I wouldn't mind ALL the CP jobs being vote-ins, because that would probably stop RDMers from just picking it because they have weapons or etc. Like maybe we could actually have a chance to guage whether or not they should be allowed to be CP. Also, does the Nonlethal Rifle have variable effects on different player models? because some people are not even phased by a full mag from it and I shot a hobo lord 3 times with it yesterday and he actually died! I don't know if that's what caused It, but it sure seems like it. and I actually felt kind of bad when it happened, and I thought I was about to be in trouble.
Hey! Ive been playing alot of it too! We need like barbed wire that slows people down,and riot shields.
Maybe make a thermal charge that when placed on a prop,cuts a player sized hole in it,like can only be placed on walls or props bigger then the player,idk,would be cool though.But yea make some rainbow six seige stuff,would be lit.
that sounds pretty dope. plus riot shields would be an awesome addition. I didn't even think about that when I posted this thread. barbwire, maybe. but you have to get it like just right, not too strong, not too weak.