2 suggestions in 1

Gent

Michael Myers

We could have something really cool going with Michael. He can currently only people below 30 health, but it's rare you see anyone that low. I have an idea that will hopefully be taken into consideration! Make his RMB Teleport, teleport behind a person with 20 hp anywhere on the map. If there are multiple, make it random. If there is none, don't teleport at all. I don't know how hard this would be but it'd be a very cool take on it.

(maybe up his 20 hp cap to 30?)

Edit: Play the Michael theme as soon as he tp's to someone ;) 

Custom Classes marketing

Hear me out, I have a pretty simple idea. Let us filter the CC swep search. Revamp the way you search for things, go off of keywords rather than Names of the people who own and have to spell it EXACTLY correct for it to show. Have a filter for "Newest" to see what's been added and if you'd be interested in something new someone got. Just a take to try to help us out (QoL) :D 

I dont really use Micheal that much but a buff to a legacy job doesnt seem like it would be a bad idea, especially the one you are pitching. 

+1 Micheal Suggestion.

To the Custom Class market idea I wouldnt really care to be honest, It seems fine but it could help newer people find what they are looking for instead of asking specific people "What sweps do you have"

I dont really use Micheal that much but a buff to a legacy job doesnt seem like it would be a bad idea, especially the one you are pitching. 

+1 Micheal Suggestion.

To the Custom Class market idea I wouldnt really care to be honest, It seems fine but it could help newer people find what they are looking for instead of asking specific people "What sweps do you have"

Which is why i put it first haha, the second one is just Quality of Life. Doesn't need to happen but it'd make things smoother :thumbs_up: